The new series of Celebrity Big Brother is happening this week. Which means a whole new batch of famous stars are preparing to make their way into the most famous house in the land as the Channel 5 reality show returns to screens in just a few days time.
The contestants for this year’s CBB have been revealed. Celebrities like The Only Way Is Essex star Gemma Collins and Strictly Come Dancing professional Kristina Rihanoff are among the contestants. Summer Holiday singer Darren Day, ex-EastEnders actress Daniella Westbrook and US producer David Gest will join them in a revamped house.
In total 16 stars will live in close quarters in a house bedecked to look like a vaudeville-style theatre.
- Nancy Dell’Olio, who shot to fame as ex-England football boss Sven-Goran Eriksson’s girlfriend.
- Winston McKenzie, a former Ukip spokesman.
- Former X Factor finalist Christopher Maloney.
- US model and actress Angie Bowie.
- Megan McKenna, who starred in US reality show Ex On The Beach.
- Ex-Hollyoaks actress Stephanie Davis.
- Actor John Partridge.
- Geordie Shore star Scotty T.
- Jeremy McConnell, a former Mr Ireland.
- Jonathan Cheban, a friend of Kim Kardashian and regular on her reality show.
- Actress and US reality TV star Tiffany Pollard.
The show’s producers have promised “unwelcome surprises” for the stars, while revealing “the BB garden has been transformed into a Whitechapel style foggy street scene with a Victorian pub snug”.
Will you be tuning into this years Celebrity Big Brother?