Dr. PAWPAW Original Balm is a multi-purpose weapon against all kinds of skin problems. The main ingredient, fermented PawPaw, boasts natural healing qualities and is said to be one of nature’s finest remedies.
The texture of this lip balm is pretty thick which means you only need half a pea sized amount to do yours lips. Paw paw is a fruit that is similar to a papaya but can vary depending on the species and where it is cultivated. Dr. PAWPAW uses the cardiac papaya which is one of the twenty two accepted species in the cardiac of the plant family caricaceae.
Dr. PAWPAW can be used in so many ways:
• For cracked/dry lips
• For cracked heels
• To smooth flyaway hair
• On elbows and dry patches of skin
• As a cuticle balm
• To soothe nappy rash
• To shape and tame unruly eyebrows
• On eyelashes and nails to condition
• As a highlighter for cheeks and brow bone
• To create the ‘wet-look’ for hair
• To condition ends of the hair
• As a hair rescue moisturizing mask
• To add gloss to eyelids
• On legs for a lasting shine
Dr.PawPaw comes in three different versions: Original Clear Balm, Tinted Peach Pink Balm and Tinted Ultimate Red Balm. You can purchase Dr.PawPaw Original Balm from ASOS, Topshop, Dr. PAWPAW and Urban Outfitters.
Have you used Dr.PawPaw Original Balm before?