Today I wanted to talk to you about a little device called the Respisense Ditto Monitor Alarm that we were recommended after Baby May was discharged from hospital. The Respisense is a unique sensor baby monitor alarm that tracks your babies breathing as they sleep.
What I love about the Respisense that other portable monitors lack, is the ability to use it anywhere. You can enjoy some peace of mind as the baby monitor clips onto the waistband of babies nappy without intrusion and monitors baby’s stomach movements while sleeping. It is designed to alarm when no movement has been detected for 20 seconds it is also programmed to activate a gentle tickling stimulus to the stomach if no movement is detected for 15 seconds. This is usually sufficient to encourage baby to breath normally.
The respisense was designed by a father and extensively tested on his own triplets. It has been designed for use on babies from 0 – 12 months old.
It has the following features:
- Respisense Ditto has same functions as Respisense Buzz.
- Monitors Baby Tummy Movement with Sensors and alarms if no movement detected in 15-20 seconds
- Sensor Baby Monitor that clips onto baby’s nappy. Fully portable.
- Parent replaceable battery
- Tummy Touch feature alerts you if the monitor has not been fitted correctly
- Ergonomic water resistant design. Use it anywhere in the car, granny’s lap, in a pram or even in the garden
Not only is it highly effective and a reliable breathing monitor, it is portable for your convenience and can be used wherever baby falls asleep. For us, this has been a great investment, the peace of mind it has given me has helped me and my baby get a better nights sleep. I really couldn’t recommend it enough around the globe its even better than Angel Care. Trust me you wont be sorry!